Saturday 12 November 2016

5 Weeks !!

Firstly sorry for the lack of updates for a while but for some reason I haven't had much time to sit down haha.  Anyway as I've said many times before 'better late than never'

Well the pups have now reached the little demon stage and think life is pretty awesome taking full advantage of their now steady legs and good vocal chords!  They love bombing around the kitchen at full pelt and terrorising the big dogs.  All the pictures I put on here below will let you see for yourself :o)

Sadly gone are the days when I can wear flip-flops as little sharp teeth digging in my toes is not the most pleasant experience I've ever had, so the heavy duty trainers are the order of the day now.  We've had lots of visitors over the last week or so and in-between times I've been trying to get all the puppy packs started and get all their bits and pieces together ready for them leaving home :o(

The pups have now been wormed for the first time which surprisingly enough they really liked and yesterday they had their first experience of the big wide world outside the kitchen.  It was such a beautiful day I thought an adventure on the patio was in order.  It usually takes pups a couple of days to be brave enough to venture outside once the door is open but this litter were totally without fear and ran straight out - I was gobsmacked!!  The first outing only lasted about 20 minutes and I felt that was enough for the first time.  Sadly today 'rain stopped play' but fingers crossed we will have a few good days soon again.

Well enough of my waffling - here are some pictures :o)






Help Dad the demons are getting me !!!

Save me!!












No comments:

Post a Comment