Thursday 25 September 2014

So much to do, so little time ....

As the title suggests, there is a never ending list of jobs to do with the pups and of course my own dogs there is little time for anything else.  Trying to fit in visits from new owners and friends who wants to come for their puppy fix is getting harder and harder :o)
Thankfully the weather has been on my side because as soon as the puppies wake up they now want to come out of their pen and cause as much chaos as they can !!!  Also the phone seems to be permanently welded to my ear and we won't even get started on how much paperwork I have to do :o)
Even though its hard work I wouldn't have it any other way and love every minute of it.

Its getting harder and harder to take pictures of the little herberts as they don't stay still for longer than a nano second but here are a few to look at ...










No comments:

Post a Comment