Wednesday 27 August 2014

About Time Too !!!!

Apologies once again to the people who have been patiently waiting for pictures of the new arrivals.  No excuse really apart from the fact I always 'start' to update this blog then the phone rings or someone comes round or I need to see to the pups and the list goes on.  Jim always says I've got the attention span of a goldfish and I think he's probably right :o)
Well anyway once again better late than never hehe.

The pups were born on 16 August - mum is Dori (Miss Nugent) and Dad is Silver (Davidensi's Silver at Sanjika) and we had 6 girls and 4 boys.  They are now a week and  half old and seem to grow before my very eyes at a rate of knots!  All little chubbies at the moment and of course Dori is being a fab mum.

Before

Just born



This may look like they're in prison but actually this is my view looking out from my bed in front on the whelping box :o)

A few days old



One Week Old



These 3 pictures were taken this morning

The pups are now moving around a lot and their eyes are starting to open, you can just see little slits at the corners and they will be open I would think within the next few days.
I have now graduated from my air bed on the floor in front of the whelping box to a camp bed just outside the room so I can still keep an eye on them.  The top picture is my view when I wake up in the morning - couldn't get any better :o)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I can't believe just how much they grow in the first few days - hope mumma, pups and you are all getting your beauty sleep?! Best wishes, Carol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful glad mum and babies are doing fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, can't wait to meet them. x Mary

    ReplyDelete