Monday 18 March 2013

Busy, busy, busy

For the last several weeks I've been busy meeting potential new puppy owners and introducing them to the good and the bad, the fore and the against of bringing Spinone and Barbet into your home.  I'm a great believer in letting people know the total truth about characters/grooming etc as its no good lulling people into a false sense of security about silly things for example  'how much mess' they can make.  People certainly have seen the dogs at their worst recently because of the torrential rain and resulting mud we've had.  If this doesn't put people off then nothing will :o)

The visitors have now stopped until around 4 weeks after the arrival of the pups and then it will be non stop again as everyone comes round to meet the babies.

In between meeting everyone I've also managed to get all the dogs groomed, clipped/ hand-stripped and bathed.  The only thing thats been a bit neglected is the housework (shame) even though we've also fitted out our en-suite en-suite with new units/loo/sink.  I always remember a sign I saw at an old friends house saying 'A clean house is the sign of a wasted life' haha :o)  Love it, thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment