Saturday 24 November 2012

New Arrivals

On Sunday 4th November I got the news that a litter of 10 Spinone babies had been born.  Mum is Sofia (Netis I'll be There) who has a 0:0 hip score and a daughter of my Elsie (Netis Daisy Duke) who also has a 0:0 hip score and the litter is sired by Davidensi's Silver at Sanjika who has a hip score of 3:7 and is also dad to my lovely Angel :o)  Sire and Dam are of course CA Clear Tested.
10 pups came as a bit of a shock to Sofia's family as when she had her scan the vet said she was having 4/5 pups!!  Anyway all went well and Mum and pups are doing fine and growing rapidly.  If this litter may be of interest to you then you can contact the breeders David and Ruth Pinder direct at www.italianspinonedogs.co.uk.   I can't wait to see them in a few weeks for some fun and cuddles :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment