Sunday 26 August 2012

In the Swim



As Thursday was a lovely sunny day we decided to go to the New Forest for the dogs to go for a swim again, I'm lucky enough to live only about 20 minutes away from this idyllic spot so I loaded Cenzo and Angel into the car, picked up my granddaughter and off we went.  I was a bit early arriving (not like me at all) so phoned Sue and Jan and said we would meet them by the lakeside as trying to contain Angels excitement was a bit of a challenge :o)   Half an hour later they arrived with Jan's 2 Spins, Ben and Alice and the fun and games began in earnest.  All the dogs had a whale of a time and we did too :o)      As you can see Ellie (my granddaughter) is brilliant with the dogs as she's been used to them from the day she was born.  We always said she would probably bark before she said her first word :o)
Angel my water baby
                                                               

Angel and Cenzo
Ben and Alice
Ladies that Lunch :o)
Thanks Jan and Sue for another lovely day and for taking some fab pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment