Wednesday 22 August 2012

Busy Busy Busy!!!

I know its been a while since I last up dated the blog but here goes - so much has been going on lately there hasn't been enough hours in the day to sit down and write - plus I have to get Jimmy in a head lock to drag him off Ebay (not easy) so I can use the computer :o)

After we came back from Wales I was lucky enough to be asked by John Daniels (fabulous animal photographer ) to join him and a few friends for lunch and a photo shot.  I've known John for years now and every now and again he phones and asks me if he could take some pics of my gang which he uses for several different things i.e. calendars, greetings cards, advertising etc.  He has taken some amazing pictures over the years and am honoured that he uses one of my lovely Luna when she was young for the lead picture on his website.  He's also well known for doing Carolyn Fry's book on the Italian Spinone and Drontal Plus adverts.  Anyway I digress - I headed off to my friends house with Cenzo and Angel and met the others with their dogs and had a really fun day and a yummy lunch.  I've put a couple of the pictures on here for you to see - I love them!!

 My gentle boy Cenzo


Angel just being Angel :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment